Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello Again!
   I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Mom, I enjoyed the email. The San Rafael Swell trip sounded awesome! Thanks for the pictures. Can I come next time? I decided that camping is awesome. I got the care package on Thursday and loved it! Thank you so much for everything. I enjoy jump-roping a lot more than just jogging. And the letter was so perfect. Thank you for all of your love and wisdom. :) I took your advice. I think you were right about it. I've had companions tell me the same thing over and over, but I needed to hear it from my Momma. I trust you most. Thanks. Haha and concerning you sending another one, feel free to anytime! :D I'm so glad that Bishop Biamonte got my letter and that it made you all feel good. He's wonderful and has done so much. I'm so grateful. Emma...hearing about your life makes me chuckle. You're awesome and your stories are so funny. Oh teenage years... oh I guess I'm still technically a teenager. I'm excited to get your letter.
   Happy Birthday to Michael and Happy Birthday to Bonnie this week! I love you both Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries! I'm sending Birthday cards in the mail today. Have an amazing week!
   So I realized something this morning. Today is June 2nd. After doing the math of transfers I realized that exactly a year from now I will be attending my last Transfer Meeting, bearing my farewell testimony to the rest of the mission, having my last interview, and flying back home to Utah! It blew my mind. A year seems like a long time but it is so short too. I remember a year ago like it was a few weeks ago! Oh well...time has always been a confusing thing as a missionary.
   Mom and Dad, guess what? Today I bought oatmeal and "C&H...pure cane sugar...from Hawaii!" Yeah, that's been stuck in my head. :)
   Work is going well here. Sister Moure is amazing. The people here are amazing. And we see miracles every day. I'm excited we have our last interviews with President Castro this Friday. Strange!
   Favorite scripture for the day: Isaiah 41:10. That is my mission song. :) And thanks for the magnet, Beth. It's on my fridge along with the picture of the chubby Panda at the zoo that you all sent me. ;)
   Sorry that time was short today. But know that I'm doing well and loving my mission. I love being a missionary. I love this experience. And I love you all SOOOOOOO much. You're my amazing family. Have a week full of miracles, joy, excitement, and fun!
Love,
Melanie (Sister Hardman)

Thought you all would appreciate the puppy. J

And this is S. We love her. She’s due pretty soon.

Loved the package. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment